[osg-users] Highlighting Verts with a fixed screen size

Kevin Bentley osgforum at tevs.eu
Fri Apr 15 11:07:35 PDT 2011

I want to have a mode in my viewer where some verts in the scene are highlighted. I originally implemented this with a fixed size box positioned wherever I had a vert to highlight.

What I really want though is for the box to be the same size on the screen (so as you zoom in close to the vert you still see the box), or when you zoom out very far the box is still visible.

Any suggestions on how I should go about this?

Thanks!
Kevin[/list]

Read this topic online here: