[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Fri Apr 15 03:30:50 PDT 2011

[cross-post osg-users/osg-submissions]
Hi Robert, hi all,

We often discussed about handling name-value pairs in core OSG. Now it's time for action!
Grégoire Tarizzo and I wrote a first specification document about a metadata system. We would like you (I mean all those interested in the subject) to review it and give your feeling and feedback. Please take this document as an "advanced proposal".
We *WILL* for sure code a first version of the meta-data system. But even if we tried to cover most aspects and most usages, wee need you to ensure this submission to be widely accepted.

Thank you very much.
Happy reading!

Sukender