[osg-users] easemotions on AnimationPaths

Dani Cow erdani666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 04:00:58 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I have been looking into easemotions for a project I'm carrying out.

Is there a reason why AnimationPath can't be assigned an easemotion?

I'm using an AnimationPath from a CameraManipulator, and therefore I set the camera much in the same way the AnimationPathManipulator does, using the getInterpolatedControlPoint function.

A workaround for using the getInterpolatedControlPoint with another motion is to modify the time parameter with the motion. Still, it seems natural for me to set an easemotion for the AnimationPath, and let it do the job internally.

Cheers,
Dani

Read this topic online here: