[osg-users] Problem DatabasePager, setTargetFrameRate and setMaximumNumOfObjectsToCompilePerFrame with osg 2.9.11

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:54:53 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I seem to be experiencing weird problems with the DB pager. I have OSG 2.9.8.

The rendering of the models and globe seem to just stop after a point. I can print the scene graph and i can see there are quite few nodes left to draw but none get drawn.

I have in the code something like this: setTargetFrameRate(85.0); but i have just found on some forums statements that calling this directly is not the best thing.

Any advice on how to even start debuging the cause of this?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dan

Read this topic online here: