[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.8.4 stable release

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Mon Apr 11 11:43:16 PDT 2011

http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.4

  We will need to go about the usual process of announcing this release, but I haven't had
time to do that, or assemble binaries or anything.

  I'd love some help from others in getting together an announcement, and doing all the
other steps necessary for finalizing the release.

  And then, we can discuss a 2.8.5 release with more significant changes migrated to it,
if anyone is interested.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.