[osg-users] [3rdparty] Distributed rendering (was: RE: Cloud node kit)

Muhammed Kalkan kalkanikbal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:10:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry if subject changed in previous topic.  In my humble knowledge of distributed rendering, i think scene graph must have some kind of mechanism to sync frames to be rendered in each cluster (rendering machine). As your post states , a socket communication can transmit the sync messages.
However what i wanted to know is how we build the structure for OSG to make sense of it.  In short how and which part of OSG do we pass these sync messages to obtain distributed rendering.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Muhammed

Read this topic online here: