[osg-users] GL_POINTS vs GL_LINES: same vertices displayed at different positions on screen

Louis Bouchard lwi.bouchard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:22:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have stumble on what seems to be a bug. It seems that when using the same coordinates for vertices with osg::PrimitiveSet::POINTS and osg::PrimitiveSet::LINES or LINE_LOOP, those vertices don't show up at the same place on the screen.  They are indeed displayed one pixel off.

I have attatched some code that produces this result.

I'm using an ortho2D projection, I don't know if it's linked to the problem.

the resulting image :
(d'oh.. can't post it yet)

Thank you!

Cheers,