[osg-users] Slave camera rendering

Zuzana Číková zuzana.cikova1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:22:55 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to implement kind of magic lenses for my diploma thesis. My main  subject is to query and visualize graph. Query can be composed by modifiing parts, so queried nodes can have other colour and size than original. Desired state is that the original graph is visualized and there will be one movable lense in which is the result of the query for contained part of graph.

My graph is in structute where nodes have boolean variable isQueried, that means it should be visualized in queried graph. They have also table of modifications assigned during querying.

Now I am trying to have two cameras side by side, one visualizing entire graph without modifications, second visualizing only queried nodes with modifications (for layout needs the not queried nodes and edges are transparent). I have one viewer with master and slave cameras, in both visualizing the same thing for the moment - graph with queried and not queried nodes and transformations. Is there any way to render the same data other way for slave camera? Am I going the wrong way? As I understood, they have same scene subgraph, but I just want to modify small part of it for second camera.

Other question is, is it posible to somehow print the scene graph, I wish I could explore the existing scene to better understand th situation

I am already a little bit desperate.
Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Zuzana