[osg-users] OSG - MFC - can't get key press

Clay, Bruce bclay at ball.com
Mon Apr 4 20:08:28 PDT 2011

I am working with a MFC based OSG application.  I can get the viewer up with a model displayed and I can move it around with the mouse.  I have added a variety of events including the StatsHandler.

I want to use keboard inputs as they are used in the osgViewer application but I can not get any of the OnKeyDown or OnChar callbacks to pass into osg key press function.

The spacebar and ESC keys close the window and those are the only keys that appear to do anything.

I used the osg MFC example as the base to my application on windows XP and on windows 7 with OSG version 2.8.3 .

Is there any way to get the other functions to work with an MFC-OSG application in particular 'f' for full size, 's' for statistics and spacebar to reset the  model's position.

Thanks for your help

Bruce