[osg-users] [build] Cross Compile OpenThreads

Peter Watson peter.watson at ge.com
Mon Apr 4 04:27:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for that information, I have got a bit further now with the help of your link. I used ccmake to configure the CMakeLists.txt. I find that I can cross compile OpenThreads but not the rest of the OSG, which is as you suggest.

Our code includes from the build machine install locations rather than the OSG build location so I guess I need to run a make install on my OSG with openthreads cross-compiled. However this does not actualy seem to update the OpenThreads files in /usr/include or usr/local/include.

Cheers,
Peter

Read this topic online here: