[osg-users] Site localization equations for RTK GPS

Brett dmiller at cfu.net
Sat Apr 2 10:09:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if any of the equations or libraries used with osg or
vpb allow the user to perform site calibration / localization for RTK
GPS.  ie. I am trying to create a transform to convert WGS84 coordinates
into a local Cartesian coordinate system based on matching 3 or more GPS
survey points with locally defined / measured points.  The local points
are in a localized 'flat' coordinate system.  This may require
calculating a local 'datum' using something like a Molodensky or
Bursa-Wolf transform.  I am looking for information to develop these
equations or some open-source software to perform this calculation.  Any
help or advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Brett