[osg-users] vpbmaster vs osgdem

Gert van Maren gert at k2vi.com
Tue Mar 31 23:56:07 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

I've put the tasks/logs on our ftp server:

ftp.k2vi.com
user: DIT_Guest
password 33Karaka2oo9 (the two o's are the letter o, not numbers)

file: /Download/OSG/vpb_task_logs.rar

It does look like it goes down to level 21 looking at the log file that
was last accessed but I can't see an error/warning. It just stops....

However when I compare this globe with a globe built by osgdem (also down
to level 21) -> the osgdem globe is way higher resolution both in terrain
and aerial photo.

Gert

--
Gert van Maren