[osg-users] Import Large Meshes

Brian R Hill bhill22 at csc.com
Tue Mar 31 11:12:18 PDT 2009

Folks,

I'm trying to import large meshes, +10 million verts, +20 million tris from
obj files. I'm not familiar with the terrain generation/processing parts of
OSG and was wondering if there are any utilities that I can use to
subdivide these or convert to pageable chunks.

Thanks,

Brian

delivery.
purpose. •