[osg-users] Problems osgEarth with google servers

Adaya Lorenzo adayalorenzoleon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:47:44 PDT 2009

Ok. But my problem is not that. I only want to use Google plugin but I can
not. Do you know why? I am using the tests which are including in the
osgEarth files. Also, I am using osgviewer with google_maps.earth, like
"osgviewer.exe google_maps.earth"

The url is ok because I can see images when I put the url in the browser, so
the version is right. Another idea?
Thanks for answer.

2009/3/31 Jason Beverage <jasonbeverage at gmail.com>

> Hi Adaya,
>
> Sometimes the google servers change their version numbers so the URL's will
> change.  Remember, the Google plugin is just for educational purposes only
> and is not meant for production use.
>
> Jason
>
> 2009/3/31 Adaya Lorenzo <adayalorenzoleon at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi! I am using osgEarth with OSG2.8v and I have problems with google's
>> tests.The  I don´t have problem with any other tests.
>> The error is:
>> Couldn't get tile for 0_0_0
>> osgviewer.exe: No data loaded
>>
>> Does anybody know why or something about a solution?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Adaya Lorenzo Leon

Adaya Lorenzo Leon