[osg-users] Windows 7 beta: "The binary is not a valid Windows image."

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Sun Mar 29 09:09:13 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

> Do you know anything about the consequences of building binaries under
> Windows 7 and then running them under Vista + Windows XP?

I don't expect there are any, since it's essentially Vista with bug
fixes (and the binaries themselves have been built with VS2005 same as
we would use on XP or Vista) but haven't done any actual testing in this
vein. I have an XP system here so I'll test it out and give you the
results soon.

Why do you want to know?

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com