[osg-users] Moving osgHud

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Sat Mar 28 06:25:53 PDT 2009

Agreed, aside from display lists being on by default, I can't imagine what
issues you'd run into here. You have the address of the vertex array
(because you created it) so when you get mouse drag events (by definition
they are outside the draw traversal), just modify the points.

Mm. Make sure you set DataVariance to DYNAMIC for this Geometry (as you
would for any piece of the scene graph that you modify).

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466