[osg-users] Building Ruby Bindings for OSG

Gerwin de Haan gerwindehaan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:09:14 PDT 2009

Hi Bryan,

there are some code snippets in osgswig that indicate Ruby bindings
have been used somewhere in the past. These never made it in the CMake
files of today's version. Besides Python we once used Perl, others
reported work on Java. I don't know of any plans to work on the Ruby
version, but if you're interested and willing to dig into SWIG and
Ruby (http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Ruby.html) I can help you set-up some
stuff.

Gerwin

BTW. Are you just Ruby minded, or maybe thinking about integrating 3D
objects in Rails-served web-pages :-), see
"3D-based captchas become a reality"
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10204300-1.html