[osg-users] Animating vertices in a Geode

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Fri Mar 27 08:20:50 PDT 2009

Hi Laurence,
sorry for the delay i tried your example it works perfectly here with
the last svn.
I guess you have maybe a problem with your library like compiling in
debug and linking with release or something like that,
on windows it often the problem.

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net