[osg-users] Differences between osgconv at 1.2 and 2.2.0

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Fri Mar 27 07:18:52 PDT 2009

Then when you said you were using the same models, I guess you meant you
were using the same source models, but in your old app you used 1.2 ive
files, and in the new app you are using 2.2 ive files.

There's an easy way to verify whether osgconv is the source of your problem
or not (and I suspect it isn't): Just use the 1.2 ive files with your 2.2
app. I'm not sure it will work, but it's worth a try.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466