[osg-users] What about User-Meeting in Europe - osgInEurope?

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 26 15:45:19 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

this is a last reminder about the running poll of the user meeting/conference city. Current state is:

Paris, France [ 8 ]
Marseile, France [ 0 ]
Strassbourg, France	[ 1 ]
Prague, Czech Republic 	[ 2 ]
Genova, Italy	[ 1 ]
Brussel, Belgium [ 2 ]
Zuerich, Switzerland 	  [ 1 ]
Luxembourg, Luxembourg 	[ 1 ]
Munich, Germany  	[ 0 ]
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany [ 1 ]
Stuttgart, Germany [ 3 ]
I want to join, I do not care about the city [ 3 ]

So it seems Paris is the leader, however there are still around one week till the end of the poll (01.04.2009). Make your choice if you interested in this. Next week I will post the results of the poll and we can start to look for the venue and the date in the chosen city.

Best regards,
art

Read this topic online here: