[osg-users] I need your opinion in 3d lighting techniques

Oren David orendavd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:04:57 PDT 2009

Well, basically we have an Mathlab solution that do all the math and generate many .STL files per function.
I load the files with our custom .stl file reader into a scene, base on some math calculations I switch the onscreen object/node/.stl data with another object/node/.stl data.
For now I'm using basic color per vertex to paint my function and the color change on the up/down axis. I find the result to be lame and I'd like to see the scene much more..... I dont know the word in english, to be more live or something like that.

Read this topic online here: