[osg-users] [osgPPU] build osgPPU

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 26 07:08:48 PDT 2009

Hi Guy,

Guy wrote:

> Now everything works.
>
> I actually needed the OSG_GEN_DIR since it is where the Config files
> are.

You can checkout the newest version. I have removed everything which is not needed for proper ppu build. There are now much less configuration cmake variables, which make sin better understandable.

> I had installed CUDA. It is strange that it didn't find the utils
> libraries, since all other CUDA related stuff it did found...

This is because the CUDA utils can be found in the CUDA SDK and not in the cuda binary installation. Hence, it could be that your CUDA SDK is just installed in some other path. I have removed also that stuff from CMake files, because this is currently not used by the cuda ppu example at all.

Cheers,
art

Read this topic online here: