[osg-users] OpenGL 3.1 at GDC

Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil
Wed Mar 25 10:56:26 PDT 2009

Paul,

I, for one, appreciate you speaking out and keeping us informed...

I look forward to more information and insight that you may be able to share
with the rest of us regarding OpenGL...and D3D...;^)

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:05 AM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OpenGL 3.1 at GDC

I realize that by speaking out, I'm running the risk of looking just as
closed-minded, opinionated, and foolish as we view the D3D community. If I'm
ever _way_ off base, please call me on it. I'd rather be quiet than somehow
do OpenGL a disservice.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com