[osg-users] OpenGL 3.1 at GDC

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Wed Mar 25 08:19:34 PDT 2009

Does that D3D 3.0 app get access to any new features?

OpenGL 3.1 adds new ARB extensions to OpenGL 2.1, so that old OpenGL apps
(even OpenGL 1.0 apps) running on an OpenGL 2.1 implementation can access
new features analogous to those found in OpenGL 3.1.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466