[osg-users] Osg Matrix postMultTranslate and postMultScale

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:26:48 PDT 2009

Hi Vincent,

Please look again at the code...

~/OpenSceneGraph/include/osg$ grep postMultTranslate *
AnimationPath:                matrix.postMultTranslate(_position);
AnimationPath:                matrix.postMultTranslate(_position);
Matrixd:        inline void postMultTranslate( const Vec3d& v );
Matrixd:        inline void postMultTranslate( const Vec3f& v );
Matrixd:inline void Matrixd::postMultTranslate( const Vec3d& v )
Matrixd:inline void Matrixd::postMultTranslate( const Vec3f& v )
Matrixf:        inline void postMultTranslate( const Vec3d& v );
Matrixf:        inline void postMultTranslate( const Vec3f& v );
Matrixf:inline void Matrixf::postMultTranslate( const Vec3d& v )
Matrixf:inline void Matrixf::postMultTranslate( const Vec3f& v )

The methods are there and implemented.

Robert.