[osg-users] [forum] 200 users mark reached :)

Paul Speed pspeed at progeeks.com
Tue Mar 24 17:01:21 PDT 2009

 From the header for the message to which I'm responding: (from you)

The message to which yours is a response: (from me)

The "root" message for the thread: (from you)

So, they all go in the right thread, but beyond that the threading for
messages is totally lost.  Your response to my message looks like it is
a response to your own message.

The thread so far (to me) looks like:
Art
   -Robert
   -Art
     -Paul
     -Robert
   -Art
     -Paul
   -Art

...and no matter how deep the sub-threads go, a forum post will always
drop back out to the root of the thread.

-Paul