[osg-users] graph visualization tools?

Paul Pocock Paul.Pocock at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Mar 24 16:59:46 PDT 2009

I had something like this  - it was crude but had functionality not
unlike Performers graph viz tool ,however I stored relevant info in
osg::Node, Not getting too far into implementation details - I had to
run two nodeVisitors - One to gather info on the scenegraph and the
other to build and display it nicely on the screen.  Pic is from an
earlier OSG 2.1.9 version, haven't altered 2.8.0 to cater for graph
visualization.