[osg-users] [forum] 200 users mark reached :)

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 24 15:11:08 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

> ...now, if only messages from the forum would thread properly... ;) ;) ;)

Do you have the same issue with In-Reply-To Header in the mails sent from the forum? Hmm, I took a look into the message sent for this thread and it seems that the header is there, so threading should be possible.
Even more with Google-Mail all the forum email are always threaded properly for me.

I would like to solve this issue, however I have then first to find a mail client, which do not thread well. Which one do you use? Version?
I will install this also on my machine and maybe I would be able to find out what happening there.

Cheers,
art

Read this topic online here: