[osg-users] [osgPlugins] Collada Commands

Adam Wise arwise at smcm.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:34:27 PDT 2009

I set osg_notify_level to debug, and I recieved this when I ran osgconv. I honestly have no idea what this means, but at least it finds something.

GraphicsContext::setWindowingSystemInterface() 03571930 003D9198

Also, the collada plugin was built as far as I can tell. I attached the release log. Everything was located in:C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0\build\src\osgPlugins\dae\osgdb_dae.dir\Release. Does that mean I made a mistake in setting things up?

Read this topic online here: