[osg-users] graph visualization tools?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Mar 24 14:27:37 PDT 2009

The tool I had for that was kind of cool because it actually used 3D
sphereoids and osgText labels, so you could spin the resulting graphs around
in 3-space with the cool cube mapping and it looked quite impressive.
Unfortunately, the tool was somewhat limiting; the graphs you see in the
book are quite simple and that's a reflection of the tool's limitations.
Making it as general-purpose as GraphViz would've really taken a lot of
work. What I'd really like to see is a plugin interface to GraphViz that
would let me draw my own graph nodes, labels, and arrows.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466