[osg-users] License/Legal spelling/grammar

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Tue Mar 24 07:57:29 PDT 2009

No problem,

I didn't say it's wrong, neither did emacs :), but can we at least make
all uses (those that come from OSG, top part of the file and the wiki
page) consistent? Do you want to change the filename?. I realise we
would not change the use in the LGPL e.g.

The spelling of licen{c,s}e was not the main point of the thread though,
the other errors concern me more.

rgds
jp