[osg-users] Problems with jpeg, tiff, ...plugin

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 05:37:54 PDT 2009

Hi Adaya,

OSG 2.8 does have plugins for JPEG and Tiff, you'll need to make sure you
have libjpeg and libtiff available for the plugins to be built though. See
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies.

Making sure you have those dependencies and rerunning CMake should produce
jpeg and tiff plugins.

Good luck,

Jason