[osg-users] Build Error on Windows

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:53:58 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Removing this entry will force more applications to explicitly put the path
to the osgPluigins directory.  It doesn't override anything, so if you
wanted to the move the library afterwards then you could but you'd have to
specify the new path - that would only take you make to position of not
having this inbuilt function at all.

As for it being dangerous, well the OSG versions it's dll's + so's and it
versions the plugins directory, so the danger is not a real one.

Robert.