[osg-users] bluring model edges

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Tue Mar 24 00:19:19 PDT 2009

Well,
 It should have given fractional alpha values only on the object
edges...

It would be interesting if you could check your object using a pure
OpenGL code. Maybe it's a card issue, maybe there are other modes that
interfere...

Sorry it didn't help,
 Guy.
----------

hi Guy,

I tried this code and didn't notice any blurring, although for some
reason the skeleton in my models became exposed (the same effect as the
osgscribe example).
If I understand right this example is meant to blur the entire model -
is that right? Because I just want to blur the model edges while keeping
the rest of the model clear. Is there a way to do that?

thanks for the example,
Julia

Read this topic online here: