[osg-users] Animating vertices in a Geode

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Mon Mar 23 18:31:19 PDT 2009

Hi Laurence,

I dont know what the winmail.dat in attachement is, i am not on windows.
I will try tomorrow your main.cpp in previous mail and with the svn to
be sure osgAnimation works fine with the svn.

About time in callback you can read the code of some updatecallback in
osgAmimation. It will give you an example how to manage time.

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net