[osg-users] ShadowMap Required OpenGL Extensions

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Mon Mar 23 12:38:52 PDT 2009

We handle card discrepancies like texture size, number of units etc, by
querying the the cards cabalilties and setting up our limits in our
programs from them.

( now some dang cards can tell out right lies about what they support
and drop to s/w mode at times  but thats another story )

Gordon
Product Manager 3d
Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com