[osg-users] osgdepthpartition

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Mon Mar 23 08:04:16 PDT 2009

Thanks,

 Got it :-)

Guy.

________________________________

Hi Guy,

Personally I'd like change the osgdepthpartion example across to using a
series of viewer slave cameras, rather than in scene graph cameras.  In
the future I hope to add this support doing effects like stereo and
depth partition as an integral part of the osgViewer library (stereo is
suppported via the lower level SceneView right now) so that these
effects can be requsted via viewer configuration.  I have plenty of
other tasks on my plate right now so can't tackle these yet, but it's
useful for you to know where I'm going with this support.