[osg-users] Animating vertices in a Geode

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Mon Mar 23 03:35:30 PDT 2009

Hi Laurence,

You can easily do it with morphgeometry:
- define two geometry with morphgeometry
- use an custom update callback that use an ease motion to control the
ratio of geometry to use

Would be great to make an example with it, it will help others users.

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net