[osg-users] SetAttribute crash...

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:29:44 PDT 2009

Hi Neil,

The best thing you could look at is to check that the object you are trying
to set is a valid object, and hasn't been deleted.  Beyond this I don't
think there is much we could do to help.

And as gentle, perhaps it's time to updated to OSG-2.8, as it time passes it
become increasingly difficult to support OSG-1.2 users as the knowledge of
this old rev is a bit of distant memory for most of us.  If you want to use
these old rev's then you'll need to increasingly take responsibility for
support of it, or... just bite the bullet and upgrade, it needn't be a
difficult experience.

Robert.