[osg-users] Need Help.........

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Sun Mar 22 01:03:29 PDT 2009

Amit,

 You should place AttitudeAndPosition transform above your geode, there
is also a transformation that deals with 6DOF under osgSimulation.

You should add a callback that updates the position ond direction of the
transform, and you have it.

Guy.

Hello All,

Does anyone have a program for Air combat simulation. I mean, I want a
program which can plot the trajectories of 2 aircrafts doing Combat. I
have the trajectory path (6DOF), but don't know how to make use of it
for animation in OSG. I have gone through 'osganimation' example but not
able to understand the program.

Can anyone please help me in this regard .......

Thank You.......

Regards......

Amit.