[osg-users] OSG 2.6.1 and VPB

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Mon Mar 16 16:52:38 PDT 2009

Robert,

I have LD_LIBRARY defined as /usr/local/lib64.  This is where
libOpenThreads.so.11 is located.  I uninstalled OSG and did a make
clean.  I then ran make and make install.  I am still getting the same
error.  I am running FC10 x86_64.  should I make a symbolic link
in /usr/local/lib?  Let me know if I am missing something else.  I am
going to give that a try.

Michael