[osg-users] [osgPPU] 64-bit Windows build

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 21 17:04:56 PDT 2009

Hi Oleg,

thank you for you nice investigations about the 64Bit support of cuda example. In deed current version of nvcc, doesn't support vs2008 and I like that you found what is going on there.

Unfortunately I do not have any 64Bit testing possibilities, hence, I am not sure how to test if your patches matches well. I will patch your files as soon as I get to the machine with cuda support again. My currently available PC does not support cuda, hence I can not compile the example at all.

I will let you know as soon as I have it, so that you could test it on your machine if you like.

Thank you again and sorry that I haven't answered immideately, I just get no time for this ;(

Best regards,
art

Read this topic online here: