[osg-users] osgFX nodes with shaders with variables

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:32:29 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have a osgFX that needs to apply two pass technique.
On the second pass I need to apply one or more shaders one or more
times. (controlled by the user parameters)

I looked at the osgFX::Scribe which covers the osgFX creation.
For the shaders I looked at the code from osgshaders.

Now my problem is that a simple callback to set the Uniform will not be
enough for what I need.
I need to control what shaders are enabling/disable, how many times each
is applied for a pass and I need to be able to change the Uniforms for
each of those applications.

Any ideas how to do this with osg?
I'm sure it's not complicated, but I'm kind of new to this.

Thank you
paulo