[osg-users] switch between two camera

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:38:48 PDT 2009

HI Ben,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Ben <ben.poulard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> if I have understood , I must design my application with a CompositeViewer
> in order to use two scene, each in it's own view.
> I have a 3D classic view and a "map vue".
> How can I display only one at once using compositeviewer? (I don't see how
> to use nodemask)

The natural way to manage a application that was two views on to two
different scenes is to use a osgViewer::View for each separate scene, and
then a osgViewer::CompositeViewer to manage these two scenes.  These two
views can share the same GraphicsWindow, or have their own.  They may even
be added/removed from the CompositeViewer, or have their rendering toggled
on/off via NodeMask's on the master Camera for each View.