[osg-users] FFmpeg plugin

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:54:33 PDT 2009

HI Carlos,

Our plugin doesn't contain any inflateInit_ or inflate method of any kind,
so the missing sybmol must be coming from ffmpeg itself.  I haven't see this
error myself when building from various versions of ffmpeg so perhaps it's
version 0.5 that has gone astray.

Have a look in ffmpeg itself for the inflateInit_ method.  Another thing you
could try is using the svn version of ffmpeg, or the ffmpeg libs pulled down
from the Ubuntu repositories.

Robert.