[osg-users] DoomLike manipulator

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 15:23:35 PDT 2009

Hi Simon,

I thought the manipulator could behave like a "flying human" (= Horizontal mode for movement, but nothing to keep on floor). Or is it a thrird mode?
1. FREE (= "Descent", go any way, "up" vector changes).
2. FREE_UP_FIXED (= "Flying human", "up" vector is fixed, but camera moves anywhere)
3. GROUNDED ("up" vector is fixed, and view stays on the floor, or whatever)

Sukender