[osg-users] [forum] 3rd party Qt forum

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 19 12:49:29 PDT 2009

Hi Ivan,

I've looked into the messages of the last week. There were only 5 Topics about Qt and only 3 of them were written by forum users, the rest was written by mailing list users. Hence, I am not sure if there is now enough interest to open a new subforum (mails from list users wouldn't be filtered correctly, because they do not use the subject prefixes). Having too much subforums will end up in an complex/unclear forum with too much cetegories.

The 3rdParty catgeory was created for the NodeKits which are created for the OSG. As far as I know, there is no such nodekit which handles the Qt integration. There is only couple of example doing this. Maybe we could create a category named  "GUI", "Widget", or something similar, so that it covers also Qt.

What do you think? Or what other are also think about this?

Cheers,
art

Read this topic online here: