[osg-users] DoomLike manipulator

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 05:18:51 PDT 2009

Hi Simon,

I coded a kind of human-view code which is typically what you want, but in a form that may not fit exactly what you need. It is a "matrix getter", that is to say a class that only update the view matrix (inputs are grabbed from another class). Think about it as a "delegate manipulator" if you wish. Code is short, so you may take and adapt it. That should be very easy. Also feel free to send improvements and/or create a "pure OSG" manipulator based on all or part of it.

Doc: http://pvle.sourceforge.net/Doc/Html/classHumanMatrixGetter.html
Header: http://pvle.sourceforge.net/Doc/Html/HumanMatrixGetter_8h-source.html
CPP: http://pvle.sourceforge.net/Doc/Html/HumanMatrixGetter_8cpp-source.html

Hope it helps.