[osg-users] question about qt example

ami guru dosto.walla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:23:39 PDT 2009

Hello Ben,

I have the same question as well.

I personally using the AdapterWidget with Qt.

The only diffrence i found is that AdapterWidget is derived from GLWidget
and the other
from QWidget.

The former one is more concrete than the latter one i guess, GLwidget is
using the OpenGL framework.
Whereas the QWidget is using something that i did not understand much.

I even put seveeral cout statement to see which one is running by default.
But i did not get any output even though i think
that adapter widget is running if you run it without any flag. Did you
encounter that particular issue?
I wanted to see how the arguments are passed to the function concerned.

I hope that some one will put more light into  that matter.

Regards
Sajjad