[osg-users] My own main loop witout viewer.run()

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 13:57:58 PDT 2009

Hi, Слава

have you already took a look in to the OSG Faq, can be found here http://www.3drealtimesimulation.com/osg/osg_faq_1.htm
It is pretty old, but maybe there are some usefull information for you.

I've attached some part of my code, which uses OSG without the viewer.run() method. I know this is out of context, however maybe this would be helpfull for you. Take a look into ViewerTask::updateTask() method.

Cheers,
art

P.S. Please write your name with latin letters (Vjacheslav) or similar, because we are like to have some neutral language in the community. Спасибо за понимание ;)

Read this topic online here: